Friday, September 23, 2011

More Video!

Hello all!

Here is the link to a couple of videos I have made for the retreat center. The first is a mashup of the Missionary Sisters saying thank you to Noreen, our director, and the rest of the Cabrini staff after they stayed a week for their annual retreat. The second is a slideshow I made, mostly of pictures of the CMC missioners, for the volunteer fairs we are going to be going to next week. I like the slideshow better, even though when I converted it to youtube it got a little messed up. Monday we'll be in DePaul, Tuesday we're going to Marquette and Wednesday to St. Mary's and the University of Notre Dame. I'm gonna take MAD pictures of touchdown Jesus. Ha ha! I can't wait to check out that library. And I've never been to Wisconsin or Indiana, so I'm super excited, as always. :D Enjoy!

 MSC Testimonials

Cabrini Family Slideshow


More soon.

Love,
Gina

No comments: